I can't believe London will be 2 months old already! Wow... we have been having soooo much fun with our little lovebug
London slept through the entire thing =)
speaking of sleep... did I mention that London has been sleeping through the night for over a week now!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh
Halloween is getting close! Of course we entered Mandy in the annual Petsmart Halloween Costume Contest for dogs. Jeremy and I thought and thought.... and finally came up with an original costume idea. Mandy went as a Petsmart employee! Haha. Out of over 30 dogs.... she won 1st place!!!!!!
I had to take a picture of this! London fell asleep with her arm up in the air like this and kept it that way. It was too cute!
We finally put her name on the wall =)
She is the cutest grumpy little bunny!
So some woman like to cut their hair short after having a baby.... I just wanted a dramatic color change. I reeeeeeeally wanted to go red. My hair stylist and I decided to test it out so he just put a few test strands of red to see if it would take. When I got home from the salon, I found these roses waiting from London =)
Pumpkin Patch Time!
No doubt about it.... she is THE CUTEST PUMPKIN IN THE PATCH!

No comments:
Post a Comment